Home Window Film
There are a lot of reasons to install window film, but yours is the most important one. What’s your reason?
Eliminate Excessive Heat
While curtains and blinds are great for privacy and help to block some heat, they do so at the cost of natural light. 3M™ Window Films help eliminate hot spots while preserving the view, making every seat in the house guest-worthy.
- Reject the sun’s heat while preserving your view
- Complement and protect your decorative curtains and blinds
- Increase the comfort of your home
Control Excessive Cold
Insulate your windows from penetratingly cold temperatures with 3M™ Low-E Window Films. It’s like upgrading from single-pane to double-pane or from double-pane to triple-pane windows.
- Reflect and disperse heat back into the room
- Reduce cold spots
- Improve comfort during cold winter months
- Save on heating and cooling costs year round
Protect Your Furnishings
Like memories, pictures fade over time. Unfortunately, your furniture, walls, flooring and even expensive, custom window treatments can lose color and break down with sun exposure. Help protect your drapery, blinds and furnishings, and proudly display your art and photos, with the protection of 3M™ Window Films.
Ways 3M Window Films help reduce rate of fading:
- Block up to 99% of harmful UV rays — the principal cause of fading
- Reject solar heat, which can continually heat fabrics and other surfaces, causing them to break down and discolor over time
- Filter visible light, which can accelerate fading
Lower Cooling Costs
Give your cooling system — and your wallet — a break with 3M™ Sun Control Window Films. Stay cool and comfortable all day long by rejecting up to 78% of the sun’s heat coming through your windows.
- Reduce home cooling costs up to 30%
- Use less energy
- Let in the light without the heat
Enjoy natural light while reading or watching TV — without suffering from eyestrain caused by glare. Seeing clearly will improve your efficiency when working (or playing) on a laptop, computer or other mobile devices.
- Enjoy every room in your home from sunrise to sunset
- Reclaim sunny rooms for work or relaxation
Improve Safety & Security
Get an added layer of protection while preserving the appearance of your home and windows with 3M™ Safety & Security Window Films. They make windows harder to penetrate and help hold glass fragments together after impact from break-ins, natural disasters — or even wayward baseballs.
- Reduce the potential of injury from flying glass
- Impede robbers and burglars with windows that are harder to break and enter
- Guard against natural causes of window impact
Enhance Privacy & Style
Enhance your privacy while customizing your space with 3M™ Decorative Window Films. Ideal for foyers, entryways, partitions, shower doors, bathroom windows, verandas or other glass surfaces. 3M™ Decorative Window Films are available in a variety of patterns from subtle to sophisticated design statements.
- Let natural light in while enhancing privacy
- Create an open feel, even in small spaces
- Create the illusion of etched, treated or texturized glass with 3M Fasara Films
- Get the elegant look of textured glass with 3M Crystal Glass Finishes
If you would like any additional information about the home window films that Colorado Glass Tinting offers, please give us a call at either 970-690-8444 or 303-776-1109. You can also email us at ColoradoGlassTinting@gmail.com and we would be happy to discuss your options and arrange to do a free, no obligation consultation with you on implementing window film into your home.